Best vBulletin Hosting
vBulletin is now serving over 40,000 vibrant online communities, and an optimized vBulletin hosting should offer rich features to enable all the potentials of vBulletin. Best vBulletin Hosting below are named based on the real customer reviews, who outperform its competitors on features, uptime, speed, and customer support.
Best vBulletin Hosting Review
Best vBulletin Hosting below will offer you best web hosting options for vBulletin, with which you can build a fast, secured and reliable vBulletin forum.
Best vBulletin Hosting for Businesses – Inmotion Hosting
Since 2001, Inmotion Hosting has been offering the business class shared hosting, VPS hosting and dedicated servers to customers. At InmotionHosting, it totally understands the hosting requirement from all-sizes of businesses and is considered as one of the best PHP hosting in the industry.
Inmotion Hosting is unquestionably the top vBulletin hosting solution provider, from who people could get unlimited hosting features on disk space, bandwidth, eMailbox, and etc. Besides InmotionHosting also support MySQL (Version 4 or 5), PHP (Version 5.2.x or 5.3.x), data backup, ease-to-use cPanel, and etc.
With multiple hosting solutions, customers can upgrade to advanced hosting options if they feel their existing vBulletin hosting is not enough for their forum, and Inmotion Hosting will be responsible for upgrading the site with no downtime.
In addition to rich hosting features for vBulletin, Inmotion Hosting also provides 24/7 top customer care and 100% customers satisfaction guarantee. If people are not satisfied with their service, they could ask for money back at anytime.
Inmotion Hosting business-level vBulletin hosting starts from $3.49/mo; the price is a little bit high but also affordable. Customers can get a discount price for shared hosting, VPS and dedicated hosting by checking Inmotion Hosting coupon. A 90 Day Money Back Guarantee is included to make sure cusomters is happy with InMotion Hosting.
Inmotion Hosting is the best vBulletin hosting choice for businesses. To know more about Inmotion Hosting, please go to http://www.inmotionhosting.com.
Best Cheap vBulletin Hosting – Bluehost
Bluehost is one of the best hosting service providers in the industry, who keeps providing customers with high quality hosting solutions at affordable price since 1996. In the entire hosting market, it is quite hard to find other company who could provide better vBulletin hosting than Bluehost at such a low price.
Bluehost offers its vBulletin hosting based on preferably Linux system, and it includes many key features like PHP 5.2, PHP 5.3, MySQL 5 Database server, unlimited MySQL databases, Email accounts, and unlimited disk space, unlimited file transfer etc. With Bluehost, customers could easily setup an vBulletin forum.
In addition, Bluehost has its own datacenters, and its high performance web servers come with 24 Opteron processors and RAID-5 disk, these top technology and facilities are great that can ensure Bluehost hosting 99.9% uptime. And the 100% us-based technical staff are 24/7 available here to wait for customers’ phone call, email or live chat. People can also check Bluehost Knowledge Base for more vBulletin tutorial.
In terms of price, with special Bluehost Coupon, Bluehost off 63% off to all its new customers at a price low to $2.95/mo. This is risk-free deal considering Bluehost guarantee 30 days full money back and anytime prorated-refund after it if people want to close their account with Bluehost.
Bluehost is strongly recommended for individuals and small business to host their vBulletin forum. To know more detail about Bluehost, please visit http://www.bluehost.com.
Best Green Hosting for vBulletin – GreenGeeks
GreenGeeks offers superior, reliable and affordable hosting to beginners or professionals, and it also well-known for the best green hosting provider in the field.
The hosting from GreenGeeks is based on the reliable and fast Linux platform and it’s also great for vBulletin. Every customer who goes with GreenGeeks hosting would get unlimited storage space, bandwidth transfer that customers do not have to worry about the capacity issues of their forum; and unlimited MySQL Databases, email and webmail accounts.
GreenGeeks hosting starts at $9.95/month. It’s promoting the service at 60% off, after which the price could be low to $3.95/month. And customers also can get a free domain lifetime. A 30 Day Money Back Guarantee will come to customers as well. To learn more benefits of the deal, please check out GreenGeeks Coupon.
At GreenGeeks, it provides several different support methods like e-mail, live chat, phone and its Knowledge Base articles. Customers should be feel free to contact its professional support staff if they got any vBulletin hosting problems.
To know more about GreenGeeks, please visit www.greengeeks.com.
How We Select Best vBulletin Hosting
As an commercial Forum application, vBulletin has its own hosting requirement. An 100% vBulletin compatible hosting solutions should include PHP & MySQL, and many other features to run vBulletin securely and search engine friendly. When nominating best web hosting for vBulletin, below are the criteria we look at:
- The web hosting solution has to be 100% compatible with vBulletin.
- PHP: vBulletin need to run with PHP version 5.2.0 or greater, this is a very common feature you could get from the market. But it would be good to find a web hosting which would allow you to config php.ini in case you need to change the value of wait_timeout, memory_limit, and max_execution_time for PHP. For example, PHP memory_limit is set to be 64MB or higher. Besides, to make your vBulletin experience more enjoyable, cURL with SSL Support or OpenSSL is expected when connecting to some third-party services, such as Facebook.
- Disk space: 200 MB of hard drive space is a minimal and you might need more if there are many files, image or video in the forum.
- MySQL: The version should be 4.1.0 or greater. This is offered by most web hosts. But if you go with a shared web hosting, you should ask how many databases you can create, the size limitation on the database, and its max_connections, as some un-revealed constraints on shared hosting?might limit the power of vBulletin.
- Web hosts should have rich experienced in vBulletin. And ideally, their own customers support forum are powered by vBulletin. For example, all the best vBulletin hosting award winners in above use vBulletin to build the customer community. They are not just offering hosting solution for vBulletin, they are using it now.
- High uptime and customers satisfaction rate. The data we get is from HostUCan.net. To know the detail of the performance of above vBulletin hosting, you can check our HostUCan.net as well.
- Reputation in the industry. We only want to recommend good reputation web hosts for you to host vBulletin. Some websites we refer to includes some hosting review sites in the industry, such as MyCheapHosting.Top, and etc.